View post (Selling equipment??)

View thread

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
01/19/2005 4:04 pm
Originally Posted by: PRSplayathis is weird! I just came to this section to recommend creating a "gear emporium" for members to post gear for sale and gear they are looking for. My suggestion is to creat a "sticky" post that all member's must read before posting a "for sale" post.[/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]Good point.[/font]
Originally Posted by: PRSplayaI whole heartedly agree with the Senior Members only part! I would add one more thing too....no bumping your thread to get it to the top of the list, except maybe once or twice a week.[/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]Once or twice a week? How about 'not ever'?[/font]
Originally Posted by: PRSplayaAlso, once an item is sold, that must be listed in the thread.[/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]I think the seller can edit it out of the listing.[/font]
[QUOTE=PRSplaya]The only "reply" that should be made would be if someone didn't list enough info that could be benificial to potential buyers, and if someone want's to let people know if the seller can be trusted or not. Besides that, no replying about price or little petty stuff. That should be done via e-mail with the seller.
[font=trebuchet ms]If someone wants more info, they should contact the seller via e-mail. If someone thinks they've been jerked around, that can get into some messy areas in terms of the site's rules about bad-mouthing other members. That's likely to give me a headache or two.[/font]
[QUOTE=PRSplaya]I also think it should be up to the seller whether or not they want to list a price or not.
[font=trebuchet ms]You're probably right.[/font]
[QUOTE=PRSplaya]If a section like this is created, I would be glad to help moderate if someone is needed ;)
[font=trebuchet ms]Thanks for the offer.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons