I got my chick back...


Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
01/09/2005 1:13 pm
First day at the shop went great!! We dont get a lot of customers so me and the two other guys can jus sit about listening to music and playing the guitars!!
# 1
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Joined: 01/18/01
Posts: 6,242
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Joined: 01/18/01
Posts: 6,242
01/09/2005 4:43 pm
Originally Posted by: Axl_Rose... We dont get a lot of customers so me and the two other guys can jus sit about listening to music and playing the guitars!!
[font=trebuchet ms]Uhh... that's a situation that leads to lay-offs! Don't make any big purchases.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
01/09/2005 6:08 pm
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]Uhh... that's a situation that leads to lay-offs! Don't make any big purchases.[/font]


Hahahaha, so true, so true.

Better try to sell something while your there.
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 3
Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
01/10/2005 1:44 am
We have a good turnover, the branch I am is know noted as being the quietest of the 25 stores across the UK. But the boys upstairs dont mind as they see it as being an important store geographically and also as it keeps 3 guys in employment.

It was a saturday. We still met our daily target even though only about 30 people came in. The place was empty for the first 4 hours and last 2!! Its meant to be even quieter during weekdays!
# 4
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
01/10/2005 4:51 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseWe have a good turnover, the branch I am is know noted as being the quietest of the 25 stores across the UK. But the boys upstairs dont mind as they see it as being an important store geographically and also as it keeps 3 guys in employment.

It was a saturday. We still met our daily target even though only about 30 people came in. The place was empty for the first 4 hours and last 2!! Its meant to be even quieter during weekdays!


Well, at least you made your quota. Good luck with the job. Do you get good discounts now?
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 5
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Joined: 02/07/02
Posts: 2,809
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Joined: 02/07/02
Posts: 2,809
01/10/2005 6:16 am
Wow, got your chick back and a new job to boot. You're almost becoming a respectable person. :D
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 6
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
01/10/2005 9:53 pm
Originally Posted by: LeedoggWow, got your chick back and a new job to boot. You're almost becoming a respectable person. :D


Lee, are you in Memphis yet? Send me a PM so we can talk!
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 7
Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
01/12/2005 12:14 am
Me and Leedogg are like bros :p

Yea.. chick.. job.. thats all I want in life!

Ive not really been making my targets but the store has been so empty since I started!! Im teaching myself piano! Its great fun! :)

Oh and I see SLASH and VELVET REVOLVER on friday!!!!
# 8
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Joined: 02/07/02
Posts: 2,809
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Joined: 02/07/02
Posts: 2,809
01/12/2005 3:36 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseOh and I see SLASH and VELVET REVOLVER on friday!!!!


Man I'm jealous dude. Are they gonna be touring the states anytime soon? I guess I should check their website, duh! Anyway, I expect a full write up of your concert tale.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 9
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Joined: 12/14/00
Posts: 1,322
01/12/2005 4:06 am
Originally Posted by: LeedoggMan I'm jealous dude. Are they gonna be touring the states anytime soon? I guess I should check their website, duh! Anyway, I expect a full write up of your concert tale.


Hey, Axl, Lee is my bro first!

Just because you guys share a common "I love Slash, I want to have his babies," fetish, doesn't make you his bro!

So there!

(Sorry, I think Jolly took over my brain for a minute.)
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 10
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
01/12/2005 6:39 am
Originally Posted by: Pantallica1(Sorry, I think Jolly took over my brain for a minute.)

BWAHAHAHAHA! SO! You were defenseless against my mind control device! Looks like my evil plans will soon be in full swing! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 11
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Joined: 01/18/01
Posts: 6,242
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Joined: 01/18/01
Posts: 6,242
01/12/2005 7:09 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonBWAHAHAHAHA! SO! You were defenseless against my mind control device! Looks like my evil plans will soon be in full swing! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
[font=trebuchet ms]Please ignore the poor fellow sprawled in the corner, frothing at the mouth and licking his eyebrows... well I can understand how the licking eyebrows stuff gets iiholly all excited, but nevermind, the thing to remember is that these fits come upon him occaisionally and the best thing for him is for all of us to just carry on as if he weren't actually there, with his eyes laser-blazing and arms thrashing about like frenetic machines or robot guns or machinegun arms n' giant fighting robots...

y'know ???[/font] :confused:
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 12
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
01/12/2005 7:12 am
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]Please ignore the poor fellow sprawled in the corner, frothing at the mouth and licking his eyebrows... well I can understand how the licking eyebrows stuff gets iiholly all excited, but nevermind, the thing to remember is that these fits come upon him occaisionally and the best thing for him is for all of us to just carry on as if he weren't actually there, with his eyes laser-blazing and arms thrashing about like frenetic machines or robot guns or machinegun arms n' giant fighting robots...

WHA??? :confused:
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 13
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Joined: 01/18/01
Posts: 6,242
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Joined: 01/18/01
Posts: 6,242
01/12/2005 7:50 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonWHA??? :confused:
[font=trebuchet ms]Gotcha![/font] :D
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 14
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
01/12/2005 10:23 pm
eyebrow licking? :confused:

# 15
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Joined: 02/07/02
Posts: 2,809
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Joined: 02/07/02
Posts: 2,809
01/12/2005 11:21 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonBWAHAHAHAHA! SO! You were defenseless against my mind control device! Looks like my evil plans will soon be in full swing! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!



Good thing I made this hat out of aluminum foil. You ain't touchin' my brainwaves sucka!
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 16
Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
Axl_Rose
Registered User
Joined: 04/08/01
Posts: 1,258
01/13/2005 12:22 am
I quit my job after 3 days :rolleyes:
# 17
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
01/13/2005 12:30 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseI quit my job after 3 days :rolleyes:

You sicken me.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 18
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
01/13/2005 12:36 am
... I broke a nail. :(

# 19
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Joined: 09/07/03
Posts: 5,457
01/13/2005 12:45 am
Originally Posted by: iiholly... I broke a nail. :(

Psh, now you're no better than the loser you know I'm referring to.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.