View post (Happy Birthday Lordathestrings)

View thread

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
10/04/2004 4:05 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonAnd may your fallous still operate properly![/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]Oki doki[/font]

Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonMay your hair remain chained firmly to your head![/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]Too late! By the age of 38, I realized that the only thing that stops falling hair is the floor![/font]

Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonMay your knees never give out after walking ten steps![/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]My knees are OK. My highschool years as a gymnast and conoeist produced shoulders that sound like corn popping when I do pushups.[/font]

Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonMay you never forget why you entered or left a room the moment you do it!
[font=trebuchet ms]Uhh... What was the question?[/font]

[QUOTE=Jolly McJollyson]May your wrinkles wish themselves away!
[font=trebuchet ms]Naw - I've had 'frown lines' since I was 12 from being near-sighted.[/font]

[QUOTE=Jolly McJollyson]May your muscles recover in less than an eleven day period after five minutes on a treadmill!
No worries - I avoid treadmills.[font=trebuchet ms][/font]

[QUOTE=Jolly McJollyson]May your spectacles always be the same prescription!
[font=trebuchet ms]I got around that by having Lasik laser surgery.

All in all, turning 52 is not much different from turning 49, except that I'm not counting the days any more.

I lose track when I try that.[/font] :)
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons