View post (doom 3)

View thread

ketsueki15
ketsueki15
08/11/2004 2:34 am
you wanna know why there arent many games for the mac (I got this from a techtv show)...when they first started they were stupid/greedy IMHO..if you wanted some source code to where you could make games for the Mac platform Apple insisted that you had to pay them for it while the windows Pc what ever you call it gave it out for free..Now if i had a gaming company that first started..low budget..which would I choose?? money or free...now I would choose free seeing as I wouldnt have much money to start with..It then expanded from there...I will say tho that the MAC games are slowly growing..
I never understood why people hate Macs or PC's...both are fine I jsut prefer windows Pcs
they both have a tendency to crash (my friend has had to fix his comp 5 times in the past year MAC) and I also know this from experience....at my school we fix computers for a small donation...sometimes free...I have had to mess with both so i could care less about either of them..The reason I stick with windows PCs is because of the games and I know them better...I would never buy a G5..yeah there "graphically powerfull" and all that other crap but if there are barely any games then what? I wouldnt get to use its full power..too bad im not an artist..then it would come in handy
If i ever thought about professional recording then I might get a MAC or just go to a profesional studio and thet them do all the dirty work
this is all just my opinion now
In memory of Randy Rhoads