View post (6- way rotary switch)

View thread

the fool
the fool
07/26/2004 2:56 am
i read an old article here something about a tone library and it mentioned something about a 6- way rotary switch and how it's an advanced form of coil splitting with a lot of options- now i really think that adding a switch like this is really neat but my problem is, i dont know where to buy one from. so my guestion is- where can i get a 6- way rotary switch? i checked the internet for the 6- way rotary switch but most of the switches that i could find were only 5- way rotary switches- and they are mainly from prs and the ones that they use on their customs and ce models. I only found one guitar that uses a 6- way rotary switch and it's the Framus AK 1974 guitar. It looks like the 6- way rotary switch is a rare one. Does anyone knows who sells these switches? thnx!
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"