No Risk To You! If for any reason at all you aren't satisfied with your Blues Learning System™, send it back and we will issue a full 100% refund. You've got 60 days to try it out. There's no risk!
Go From Total Beginner
To Advanced Blues Guitarist
Have you always wanted to be someone that can pick up the guitar and effortlessly play the blues? You've come to the right place.
For over a decade we've been constantly testing and fine tuning a system that makes learning guitar easy, fun and frustration-free. Our Blues Learning System™ is taught by some of the best touring and session guitarist in the country, and covers everything from the best way to hold your pick, all the way to the advanced techniques of your favorite players.
Divided Into Four Learning Levels
Just wanted you to know that you site is just the one I have been looking for for years. I can play, but really need to move forward and had no real guidance. I love the site and am so excited about using it to its full potential. I'm from the UK but living in Dubai in the UAE for more than 20 years...
Your Blues Learning System™ Includes
Guitar Fundamentals 2:
Develop Into A Solid Intermediate Guitarist
- Chapter 1.Introduction To Music Theory
- Chapter 2.Introduction To Minor Chords
- Chapter 3.Scales, Chords and Triads
- Chapter 4.Introduction to Reading Music Notation
- Chapter 5.Simple Songs Using Chords and Scale Notes
- Chapter 6.Practicing Major and Minor Chords
- Chapter 7.Practicing Major and Minor Scales
- Chapter 8.Introduction to Barre Chords
Blues Style Level 1:
Learn What's Behind The Blues, And How It's Played
- Chapter 1.First Law of the Blues: Intro to the 12 Bar Form
- Chapter 2.Blues With Power and Barre Chords
- Chapter 3.Minor and Dominant Blues
- Chapter 4.Blues Rhythm and Feel
- Chapter 5.Start Your Own Blues Lead Playing
- Chapter 6. Blues Tone and Equipment
Blues Style Level 2:
Master Advanced Blues Techniques
- Chapter 1.From The Crossroads: More Blues Lead Playing
- Chapter 2.Minor and blues Scales in Performance
- Chapter 3.Creative Techniques
- Chapter 4.More From The Crossroads
- Chapter 5.Rhythm, Turnarounds and Alternative Forms
- Chapter 6.Regional Blues Styles
Includes Two Lesson Books!
You get notation, tips, and other supplemental content to reference right in front of you.
BONUS Jam Track CDs!
Four backing track CDs to practice with! It will be like jamming with a full blues band, available 24/7!
Includes Bonus Content!
- Guitar Applications For
- A 30 Day Trial Pass To