THE SECRET POWER OF I, IV, V (AND BEYOND!)SignUp Now
The Secret Power of I, IV, V (and beyond!)
Figuring out how to play songs by ear on the guitar is something many folks wish they had the "magic gift" to pull off. Turns out the "magic" is a super-simple formula. Learn it here!
Why can some people just pick up the guitar, and play a song they've never played before in their lives, seemingly by magic? Turns out the 'magic' starts with a very simple formula that you may have heard of, called "One, Four, Five", or, Basic Chord Theory. You'll be amazed at what you can figure out 'by ear' when you understand this easy formula! Get started now and you'll be rattling off songs left and right by dinner time.
- Basic Chord Theory: Getting Started
- One Four Five, in the Key of C
- One Four Five, in the Key of G
- One Four Five, in the Key of D
- Keys of A & E, + Roman Numerals
- What About Two, Three, & Six?
- The Magic of I, IV, V, & VI
- How to Transpose (Change Keys)
- How to Play a Song by Ear
- Write Your Own Songs!
- Chord Theory FAQ's
- 11 Videos
- Guitar Tabs
- Scores Sheet Music