ZZ Top "Legs"
Let's go back to 1983 and learn a classic by ZZ Top, "Legs". This is a really fun song that combines terrific Billy Gibbons blues-rock playing over a pulsing synth-driven electronic rhythm section. Mike Olekshy will guide you through the punchy syncopated rhythms and unique chirping, squawking licks and leads in thirteen guitar lessons. You'll know how to use them!
In this series of lessons, Mike Olekshy will teach you "Legs", by ZZ Top. Mike will give you an overview of the song then talk about gear and tones; then you'll learn the guitar 1 and 2 parts for the intro and verses. We'll move on to the chorus section - then the first solo - before we look at the rhythms under the solo and outro. You'll learn the outro solo, then do a play along; we'll end with a single guitar performance and a jam along.
- Legs: Introduction
- She's Got Legs: Gear & Tone
- How to Use 'Em: Guitar 1 Intro
- How to Choose 'Em: Guitar 2 Intro
- She's My Baby: Guitar 1 Verse
- Only Find 'Em: Guitar 2 Verse
- Yeah It's Alright: Guitar 1 Chorus
- She's All Mine: First Solo
- She's Alright: Solo & Outro Rhythm
- Movin' Through Time: Outro Solo
- Legs: Full Performance
- Legs: Single Guitar Performance
- Legs: Jam Along
- 13 Videos
- 13 Guitar Tabs
- 13 Scores Sheet Music