I WALK THE LINE
Johnny Cash "I Walk the Line"
For you fans of classic country music, we have a legendary song by the legendary Johnny Cash: "I Walk The Line". This time-honored tune spent 43 weeks on the charts and sold over 2 million copies. Ben Lindholm will help you walk the line here in twelve guitar lessons, teaching you the boom-chick strumming, the chord progression, and the key changes. Keep a close watch!
In this series of country song lessons, Ben Lindholm will teach you "I Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash. Ben will introduce the song to you, then talk about the tuning, tones, and time, and give you some tips on learning the song. There's a twist on a "snare" drum that Ben will show you before he launches into the intro riff. Next up are the five verses in a row, and we'll finish up with a performance play along and a jam along where you take over.
- I Walk The Line: Introduction
- Tuning, Tone & Time
- Learning Tips
- The Acoustic Snare Drum
- I'm A Fool For You: The Intro
- I Keep A Close Watch: First Verse
- Easy To Be True: Second Verse
- As Sure As Night Is Dark: Third Verse
- You've Got A Way: Fourth Verse
- This Heart Of Mine: Fifth Verse
- I Walk The Line: Performance
- I Walk The Line: Jam Along
- 12 Videos
- 10 Guitar Tabs
- 10 Scores Sheet Music