FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS
Queen "Fat Bottomed Girls"
Now get this: we're going to make your rockin' world go 'round with "Fat Bottomed Girls", as made famous by Queen. There's a slew of great Brian May guitar work in this one, and Mike Olekshy will teach you all the killer riffing and leads in a dropped D tuning. Let it all hang out!
In this set of song lessons, Mike Olekshy will be teaching you "Fat Bottomed Girls", as made famous by Queen. Mike will talk about how to get close to the Brian May tone, then take you into the main riff and verse. Next is a guitar break, the chorus, and another break. Mike will then break down the leads in verse 3, and then look at the outro and outro leads. Last up is the play along performance and the jam along with the backing track.
- Fat Bottomed Girls: Introduction
- Red Fire Light: Gear, Tones & Tuning
- Rockin' World Go Round: Intro Riff
- No Good From Bad: Verse Section
- Hey Hey! Guitar Break 1
- Take Me Home Tonight: Chorus
- Listen Here: Guitar Break 2
- In This Locality: Verse 3 Leads
- Let It All Hang Out: Guitar 1 Outro
- Now Get This: Outro Section Leads
- Fat Bottomed Girls: Performance
- Fat Bottomed Girls: Jam Along
- 12 Videos
- 12 Guitar Tabs
- 12 Scores Sheet Music