WHEN I'M GONE
3 Doors Down "When I'm Gone"
Here's one you hard rockers will love! "When I'm Gone" is a powerful rock anthem written and released in 2002 by 3 Doors Down. This tune became a big hit for the band, and Michael Elsner won't be keeping any secrets as he takes you through all the hard-hitting parts here in 11 guitar lessons.
In this song tutorial, Michael Elsner will teach you the song "When I'm Gone", as made famous by 3 Doors Down. Michael will tune you in to the tones and chords used in this piece, then show you the intro/interlude/outro progression; he'll follow that up with the verse, chorus, and bridge elements. Michael will then teach you the various melodies in the intro/interlude/outro, then dive into the guitar solo. We'll finish off with a full...
- When I'm Gone: Introduction
- Secrets in This Life: Chords & Tones
- Intro, Interlude, & Outro Progression
- It's Too Far Away: Verses
- Just Blind: Verse & Bridge Tags
- Love Me When I'm Gone: Chorus
- I'm Alive But I'm Alone: Bridge
- Various Melodies: Intro, Interlude, & Outro
- Part of Me Is Gone: Guitar Solo
- When I'm Gone: Performance
- When I'm Gone: Jam Along
- 11 Videos
- 11 Guitar Tabs
- 11 Scores Sheet Music