Guitar Lessons:
Guitar Tricks
Username:     Password:
Guitar Lessons (855) EZ-GUITAR

Go Back   Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Community ( Visitors Welcome ) > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 02-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Full Access

Tele Master has made some friends around here
Well, I noticed that most of us are around a few hundred posts each, with a few newbs. Do you guys, who have stayed here this long, plan to keep coming here?? How long? Many of you are in college or university, will the after school life change when your schedule for coming?
Old 02-10-2004, 09:11 PM

Hammurabi has gained some favorable attention
I've been here since like sophmore year high school, only I had a different username then. I'm a freshman in college now, and I'll probably stick around here until this site either closes down or the internet becomes obsolete.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Full Access

PRSplaya tested for performance enhancing drugsPRSplaya tested for performance enhancing drugsPRSplaya tested for performance enhancing drugsPRSplaya tested for performance enhancing drugsPRSplaya tested for performance enhancing drugs
Well, I first found this site after I finished high school back in 98. Now, I'm through with school, and have a great job, and under a new user name(old one was edgranholm). I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, so I guess you all will have to put up with me some more. I know my post # isn't that high for as long as I've been around, and that's because I usually don't post unless I have something important or usefull to say(unlike alot of people I see). None-of-the-less, I hope this site is around for a long time, because I enjoy talking to everyone here and learning all I can about anything to do with the guitar!

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
Old 02-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Insert witty remark here

Pantallica1 is just really nice
I plan on staying as long as I play the guitar.

So, basically, forever.

Tele_Master: I saw your pic a while back but my post got lost in that forum, I wanted to ask you if anyone ever said you look lik Wes Borland?

I think you do.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Gear Guru

Lordathestrings is a Guitar Tricks guruLordathestrings is a Guitar Tricks guruLordathestrings is a Guitar Tricks guruLordathestrings is a Guitar Tricks guru
I suppose there will come a time when I'll get tired of being asked the same questions too often, but that hasn't happened yet.

For most of this summer I'll be on the road with my newly-rebuilt 1986 FJ1200 sport/touring bike so I'll be getting a break from playing (and writing about playing).

After that, I should be good for a few thousand more posts before I go completely loony.

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
Old 02-11-2004, 02:07 AM

sme331 has made some friends around here
I plan on staying around until I surpass SRV or Steve Vai which ever comes first. Soooooo, plan on seeing me for a long while. I may drop out for a while but right now my job allows me to stop by here alot while at work. That really helps out so I dont loose practice time at home or time with my girl either.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:00 AM

Axl_Rose has made some friends around here
Ive been posting here since I started university, I finish this may so that might b the last you see of me!