Guitar Lessons:
Guitar Tricks
Username:     Password:
Guitar Lessons (855) EZ-GUITAR

Go Back   Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Community ( Visitors Welcome ) > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM

earthman buck is a walking guitar encyclopediaearthman buck is a walking guitar encyclopediaearthman buck is a walking guitar encyclopediaearthman buck is a walking guitar encyclopedia
Send a message via AIM to earthman buck Send a message via MSN to earthman buck
A GT dream

Last night I had an odd dream about GT, so I figured I'd share it.

In my dream, we had all finally decided to have a big GT convention. We got together at this place called the Myspace Hotel, where apparently everyone who had a myspace account lived.

Anyhow, a bunch of us were hanging out in this massive super-chlorinated pool, and someone said "Hey, you know Bob from myspace? I bet he's gay!!" Everyone started guffawing and saying "Yeah, I bet he's gay! What a gay!" Then ericthecableguy said "I wish we could find out if he's really gay," so I said "Well, I'll go ask him." Everyone started cheering and laughing, saying "OHHHH!!!! Brendon's gonna ask if he's gay!!!" So I started up the steps to Bob's apartment, thinking 'What a bunch of idiots.'

The room I was staying in for the convention was on the way to Bob's room, so I thought 'well, I might as well stop in and check my e-mail first.' I went in and found I had 3 new messages in my inbox.

The first was from Bob. The subject heading was "I'm not gay." I opened it up and it said "I know you guys are wondering if I'm gay. Well, I'm not gay." I exited out of the e-mail and said to myself, "there, problem solved."

The second was from Lordathestrings, and basically went on and on about how funny it was that Bob was probably gay. And there were tons of emoticons. Like, after every 2 words, there was some totally unrelated smiley or animated thing. I thought 'wow, LatS has really lost his edge,' and responded to the e-mail, saying "You sure like your emoticons, lolz!"

The third e-mail was from magicninja. It read as follows:

"I think maybe we should all stop saying Bob is gay because he's probably not and it's not very nice to say he is if he isn't. Also, I'm writing to warn you and acapella because if he's not gay, then we mods will know and you might get kicked out of the Myspace Hotel."

Then I woke up.

In conclusion, WTF?!?!?!?!
Old 09-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Guitar Tricks Moderator

magicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugs
Send a message via AIM to magicninja Send a message via MSN to magicninja Send a message via Yahoo to magicninja
Well, at least my dream character sounded like me.

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
Old 09-27-2006, 01:01 PM

DAMAGED ONE is a splendid one to beholdDAMAGED ONE is a splendid one to behold
Man That Dream Is Gay!!!! Hahahahahaha

Last edited by DAMAGED ONE : 09-27-2006 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Guitar Tricks Moderator

ren is a Guitar Tricks gururen is a Guitar Tricks gururen is a Guitar Tricks gururen is a Guitar Tricks guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMAGED ONE
Man That Dream Is Gay!!!! Hahahahahaha

Yeah, that dream says way too much about you dude....
Old 09-27-2006, 02:21 PM

Location: In a yellow house on the highway. We get a lot of traffic through the living room.
acapella has greatness in reachacapella has greatness in reachacapella has greatness in reach
Send a message via MSN to acapella
What scares me is how much that dream is like real life, in an incredibly exaggerated sort of way. The only reason I understood that he was telling me about a dream he had was because after a while I thought "wait, did he say Myspace Hotel? He must be talking about a dream." I just thought at first he was telling me to be careful I didn't get banned, and I was like why, I don't even KNOW this Bob guy! WHY ME!? But alas...
Old 09-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Guitar Tricks Moderator

magicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugsmagicninja tested for performance enhancing drugs
Send a message via AIM to magicninja Send a message via MSN to magicninja Send a message via Yahoo to magicninja
I believe Bob is on the GT Myspace page friends list......

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
Old 09-27-2006, 03:09 PM

DAMAGED ONE is a splendid one to beholdDAMAGED ONE is a splendid one to behold
Thats Funny I Dont Care Who You Are, Thanks for making me smile