PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to first base

jensenjoe
01-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I just joined the site for the free lessons, in order to try it out but I can't get anywhere it's like a dog chasing it's tail. The site requires Adobe Flash Player, I download it and restart, but it still doesn't get me anywhere, what's wrong?

Tonja_Renee
01-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm not sure why you are having problems, but here is a link to all the free lessons on this site... Once you subscribe you will get access to all of the lessons. Hope this helps.. Free Lessons Link (http://www.guitartricks.com/freeguitarlessons.php) I should also mention that only the lessons in the "free" section are free, and they are highlighted yellow.

earthman buck
01-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm glad this thread isn't what I thought it was. I almost had to make fun of you. Me.

Jolly McJollyson
01-25-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm glad this thread isn't what I thought it was. I almost had to make fun of you. Me.
Yeah, I came in with a similar attitude. Though I was just gonna say "just lean in."

earthman buck
01-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I came in with a similar attitude. Though I was just gonna say "just lean in."
Sound advice. It also works for all the other bases.

hunter60
01-25-2007, 06:12 PM

I was going to go with "Take her to dinner and a movie. You can't go wrong with the classics..." :D

magicninja
01-25-2007, 07:01 PM
I just joined the site for the free lessons, in order to try it out but I can't get anywhere it's like a dog chasing it's tail. The site requires Adobe Flash Player, I download it and restart, but it still doesn't get me anywhere, what's wrong?
Can I ask what operating system you are running on your computer? Sometimes that is an issue as well.

iiholly
01-25-2007, 07:39 PM
The title was much more intriguing than the content.

hunter60
01-25-2007, 08:15 PM
The title was much more intriguing than the content.

I felt the same way about 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.' Didn't help me fix my Ninja at all. :D

Kevin Taylor
01-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Try emptying the browser cache and try again.
If all else fails, uninstall all versions of Flash and reinstall again, empty the cache and restart.
There's 2 different players on the site, the older being the more compatible with older browsers.
Some browsers and systems don't work at all with Flash videos.
Like Internet Explorer 5.2 and a Mac. Totally useless.