PDA

View Full Version : Band's name.....again..

Nikhil
01-02-2006, 07:56 AM
Ok I submit......the name RUDRAKSH sucks.....guys, can u suggest a cool name for our band????We play covers of metallica, blacksabbath,megadeath,maiden,....etc.....our bands name until last week was AAKRANDAM.......there were aslo suggetions like

Kalzium
Irregular Hexagon
Point Blank
HIV and the positives :eek:

suggest a better name than the ones given above please...

danrock
01-02-2006, 08:47 AM
KHAUF.............!!!! hehehehe ;) :)

deansmith99
01-02-2006, 09:10 AM
KHAUF.............!!!! hehehehe ;) :)

MeavyHetal

jeffhx
01-02-2006, 09:12 AM
MeavyHetal

LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

jeffhx
01-02-2006, 09:18 AM
HIV and the positives is really catchy

:D :D :D

ericthecableguy
01-02-2006, 01:09 PM
I'll second that. At least make it something everyone can pronounce.

danrock
01-02-2006, 02:06 PM
MeavyHetal

Hmm....??!!!

quickfingers
01-02-2006, 10:31 PM
meavy hetal? thats a name that someone with abosoltely no creativity would name their band. if youre going for stupididty, why not name it...the punk roxxors, or the hxcdudes, or drippingxbloodxonxyourxoldxlady? im a litlle dissapointed.

Mr.Guitar!
01-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Call it - Mad Dog, or Big Madness :eek:
meavy hetal - hahaha, manga hentai...

Nikhil
01-04-2006, 09:41 AM
MeavyHetal
Hey, thanx 4 atleast trying to give us a name.......it's not that bad u know.....certainly better than the names that the goofballs in my bAND suggested.....i mean....<<<<<VEGETARIAN CANNIBALS>>>> can it get any worse than that?? :D

Nikhil
01-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Guys.. tell me , which of these names u like??

Broken glass
Pitch white
pin cushion
one step backward
morgue
Point blank
Plastic Dreams
"We're too stupid to have a name" :D
Help
Peerilla

PRSplaya
01-04-2006, 10:05 AM
This is the 3rd time your band names thread has been moved out of the "Open Discussion" section to the "Musician's Life" section. Please keep your posts in the correct sections. You might also get better replies if you keep your posts about band names in the same thread. That way, everyone who has posted in the thread gets notified of a new post.

aschleman
01-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Ah... the band naming process. Some of the best band names come about in the strangest ways. I wrote a song called "Spiral Bound" a while back and since then my friends have asked me to use it as their band name. Also a band that I was in called ourselves "6:Spaces"... because it takes 6 spaces for a pawn to become a king in chess... Also it's kind of catchy. Something that is catchy and will make people think. Some other band names that I've thought of were "For Now", "Waste the Day", "Wasted", "Profit/Prophet", "...and so forth", and a bunch of things like that. It depends on the genre of music really... and it depends on what you like... Try to come up with something that means something to you as a band and represents you.

Blues_Man
01-04-2006, 02:00 PM
here are some band names! They're "different", but names none the less. :D

1) Drop it like its hot

2) Muchacho Gordo

3) 3 steps forward, 1 step backward

4) Barenaked shadies

5) Good Charlatan

6) Sea Green Day

7) Hugh Dick - (a name, like Jethro Tull, Steely Dan. say it out loud.)

8) 49 cent

Cryptic Excretions
01-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey, thanx 4 atleast trying to give us a name.......it's not that bad u know.....certainly better than the names that the goofballs in my bAND suggested.....i mean....<<<<<VEGETARIAN CANNIBALS>>>> can it get any worse than that?? :D
www.myspace.com/hulkbigknife

Yes, it can.

magicninja
01-04-2006, 05:59 PM
One time I was jamming with these guys. Well together it was three hispanic guys and a white guy. We fooled around and called ourselves Three Beans and a Cracker.

HDJ
01-04-2006, 06:03 PM
One time I was jamming with these guys. Well together it was three hispanic guys and a white guy. We fooled around and called ourselves Three Beans and a Cracker.

Now THAT is funny....

Guitar Maniac
01-12-2006, 08:03 PM
how about,

Angels of hell

z0s0_jp
01-13-2006, 03:41 AM
"FREE BEER AND CHICKEN"
.........you will get a full house....... ;)

earthman buck
01-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Me and my friends have a notebook with over 200 band names we came up with. Here's some of the ones we won't ever use.

The Darkness Evil [lightning bolt] Association Band
Desert Gopher
the Tunneling Bears
Head Commotion
Sauce for Salmon
The Chocolate Angel Pie Sensation
Hopping John and the Beaten Biscuits
Brendon and Luke featuring Michael (for now) [on this one, just adjust the names accordingly]
the Odd Multiples of 90

I know you probably won't actually choose any of these, but they're yours if you want them. Sorry they suck, I'm keeping all the good ones, perhaps for song lines or titles. There are some we already have planned as album names, too. You know, if we ever make an album.

bells&whistles
01-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Bells 'n Whistles ;)

Dieing Bright :confused:

The Collectors :cool:

Contradictory things always work, like Hot Ice and Bright Darkness. Think along those lines, there is a name for it but i've forgotten!

Jolly McJollyson
01-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Guys.. tell me , which of these names u like??

Broken glass
Pitch white
pin cushion
one step backward
morgue
Point blank
Plastic Dreams
"We're too stupid to have a name" :D
Help
Peerilla

Haha, none of them.

Try "Super Dave"